Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's a heartbreaker.

As an adult, when I think of a broken heart, I think of some lost love. Maybe even puppy love. I know there are lots of uses for the phrase "...breaking my heart."

Here are a couple of ways that the Notorious MRA has been using the phrase lately:

"Mama, I don't wanna eat that. Eating                breaks my heart."

"Mama, when we have to come inside, it breaks my heart. My heart just feels so so sad."

and,

"Mama, when you make me go to my room, it breaks my heart. It really breaks it, Mama." (To which I would like to respond, "Oh yeah? Well, it breaks my heart when you sucker punch your two year old brother because he walked by you. That breaks my heart, buddy."

On a positive note, although I am unsure where he picked up the phrase, I am glad he is applying it some what correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment