Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stand tall my little Prince

Guess who walked into their baby's room yesterday morning to find him standing!? Yes, standing, standing all by himself holding on to the side of his crib.

Last week MRA learned how to move himself from lying down to sitting in his crib all by himself. At that time, we lowered the mattress which led to MRA discovering how to lay on his belly and pull down the bumper just enough to peek over and see when we were coming into his room. (He's so smart!) I have been meaning get a picture of this but I thought I had more than a few days before the next milestone.

But no, this morning, this morning, he was standing. And standing tall, smiling his toothless, gummy smile and taking it all in.

Note to self: carry camera into nursery when bringing MRA his morning bottle.

3 comments:

  1. Jordan is doing this too, and he's so proud of himself! He's all peeking over, hi! I'm aweseome! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon Gloria, They are awesome and adorable and it just makes me well up a little bit. Although, I am not quite ready for him to turn into a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan looks absolutely darling, however, he is even more precious in person.

    ReplyDelete