Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HEADLINE - ARCTIC BLAST REACHES FLORIDA

This is really a post so all my friends and family north of us who are enduring temperatures below 10 degrees F. can laugh but....

Yesterday, I received an email from the kids school reminding us that it would be very very cold and we needed to bundle our children up so that they can still have their outside playtime.

And true to the weatherman's word, the arctic blast has reached us. It was 37 degrees when I got out of my car to walk into work.

Sadly, we are not bundle-ready. This is the best I could do:
 
He was pretty excited about the mittens but not very happy about adding a jacket over the ensemble. Can't say I blame him.
 
I, however, got to wear my furry, leopard print hat. That makes me happy!
 
Stay warm everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment