Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey, Hey Jealousy

Last weeks Wordless Wednesday was ASA's 5 month photo. I shot the same monthly photo series of MRA; that is until spelling out the number of months became too dificult.

In the begining, it was rather fun to dress MRA up and sit him down. It became a little harder, however, once he could pick up the blocks and knock them over. It seems that I spent a lot of time setting up and resetting up the blocks.

Now, I am trying to do the same for ASA. And, at five months, it should be easy. Or so I thought. I did not count on MRA being a saboteur. You see, once MRA figured out that I was trying to take pictures of just ASA, he began knocking over the blocks. Then, he decided to start adding blocks to the set up. This is why there is an H on top of the FIVE MONTHS.

I gave up and let the H stay, took some shots and went on my merry way. Little did I know, MRA was not done with his brother just yet.

When I walked back into the room, this is what I found:



No comments:

Post a Comment