Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dr. Ferber, redux

It's that time again. We revisited Dr. Richard Ferber and once again are very, very thankful. Dr. Ferber has given us our lives back and changed parenthood for us, for the better.

You may recall me gushing about him two years ago when we were sleep training MRA. Not much has changed. ASA took a little longer with the program than his older brother but we started a few weeks earlier, so maybe that was the issue. In any event, the following photos are of MRA and ASA post- Ferberization.

Can you tell who is who?




I told some one the other day, "I think I would leave my husband for Dr. Richard Ferber. Actually, the truth is I think Jonathan would leave me for Dr. Ferber!"

Sweet dreams and fingers crossed this continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment