Monday, December 12, 2011

Slipper---less in Sarasota

You may remember my rant about the dishwasher during which I mentioned that I frequently walk around with one slipper because Cooper takes and then taunts me with the other one.

Well, it seems that MRA has taken notice and begun to copy Cooper thus leaving me slipper-less. And, yes, I mean copying Cooper exactly. I have a photo depicting this. Cooper sitting with one slipper hanging out of his mouth and MRA sitting next to him with the other slipper, you guessed, hanging out of his mouth. But, the camera has disappeared (insert loud sigh here).

The camera, also held this Wordless Wednesday's photo. I am sure it will turn up but probably not in any timely fashion and as soon as it does, something else I need will disappear.

The good news is I did find the spare keys under the sofa cushions this morning. I found them while looking for my slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment