Monday, March 28, 2011

It's A.....

Another boy! And everything is in the right place and he looks healthy!

So you may have guessed, we had our big ultrasound last Friday afternoon. Almost everyone who offered a prediction on this baby's gender thought it would be a girl. I don't know why except that since MRA is a boy maybe they just wanted us to have a girl.

Everyone also assumes that I want a girl. Which was not necessarily true. Having a girl was pretty intimidating and seemed like a lot more work. After all, we are already set up for another boy.

I don't know if I just jumped on the bandwagon or what, but I thought this baby was going to be a girl and so did Jonathan. But then... the ultrasound, and the unmistakable anatomy. I saw it and knew immediately.

I couldn't be happier or more excited. MRA gets a little bro to play with and I get to be surrounded by all my sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment