Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A great consolation video

I have been trying to post a belly shot of my growing bump. I was going to post the shot last Thursday, which was the official start of week 16. This is no small thing for me (no pun intended.) I am not a big fan of pictures of myself and I am certainly no fan of a series of pictures in which I get successively larger. BUT people keep telling me that I will be glad I did it later so, well, I hope they are right.

Also, friends and family have inquiring minds and want to see the bump. I can't say I really blame them. When I have been on the other side of the coin, I have loved seeing my friends baby bellies.

So Thursday rolled around and I was in a hurry to get out the door. I shoved the camera at Jonathan, pulled up my shirt and told him to take a picture of the belly. It was not my finest photo and I deleted it pretty quickly.

We tried again on Saturday but to no avail. Then, I came down with a cold. In a nut shell, I will start the baby bump photos with week 17 (hopefully.)

In the meantime, here is some sideways video of the Notorious MRA aka the Shoe-man. Seriously, I don't know where he gets his penchant for shoes... but I am not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment