Saturday, July 3, 2010

There's A First Time For Everything

At no time in my life has this made more sense. It dawned on me today while looking through the photos of Morgan on the camera that there really is a first time for eveything. I wish I could remember some of the more joyous firsts in my life, you know, the firsts that he is experiencing right now that make him smile and laaugh and coo. Here are some pictures of his most recent firsts... most of them revolve around food. I am not sure what that says about us?????

First ride on Mamma's shoulders (during which he laughed and laughed and laughed and pulled my hair out.) Only this child could cause me to post a picture on the internet sans make-up.





First blueberry pancake (made by Pawpaw). I think he liked smooshing it in his hands more than eating it but he did, eventually, eat most of it. And yes, the Valentine Day was part of the Valentine Day package from Grandma.


First time at Phillipie Creek Oyster Bar AND eating an entire Saltine by himself (not just the little pieces I put in his mouth).  MRA must have eaten 4 of these.
                                      

First time discovering all the crazy cool things that might be on the ceiling of an oyster bar - whhhooooaaaaa.
                                                    
First Father's Day present - a dark chocolate tool set. MRA did not get to try it but the rest of us enjoyed the chocolate!
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment