Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Notorious MRA v Cooper, Round 124

This post could just as easily be entitled "Navy SEAL in training". Seriously, look at the stealth. The speed. The determination. The bravery. He never gives up, he keeps going back for more.



Sadly, he loses. Cooper is the winner. Which means, that if we roll with the foreshadowing, the SEAL thing probably won't work out in his favor.

Which also means that I should kidnap him (once he is old enough to enlist) and move to Canada before I allow a career in the military. Actually, make that Italy, at least then I would be assured that both sides of the family would come to visit us. While I am sure Canada is lovely, I am not sure anyone would venture up there to see us.

Do you feel sorry for Cooper yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment