Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not So Notorious With A Big Pink Heart On!

Backstory:

Last Valentine's Day, my mother-in-law (who is the world's best mother-in-law and I am not just sayin it because she reads this blog but the fact that she reads it says something, no?), sent MRA a gift that included some Valentine pajamas replete with little pastel hearts all over them. At the time, they were too big, we sort of chuckled at them and put them away.

Last week, I rediscovered them and realized that 1.) they now fit MRA and 2.) he is in need of some pajamas. Jonathan and I discussed whether or not they were too feminine and decided, heh, they're pjs, who is going to see them and by the way, they look really comfy.

So, while I was away at training for work, Jonathan dressed MRA in said pjs. Currently, MRA likes to sleep on all fours with his little bum stuck up in the air, which is all kinds of cute in person. That night, MRA assumed the position.

Now, these pjs, once on, are not just a little girly - they are "get your ass kicked on the playground" girly AND what an exceptional target if you have to have your ass kicked.





So, my creative friends, do you have a creative caption for this photo? I would love to see what you come up with. Just chose the comment link below and type your idea. I am looking forward to reading your captions!

PS - Please don't be offended Grandma Polly - WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment