Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Past Performance Does Not Indicate Future Returns

Last weekend, we discovered that we needed 4 new tires. Now, tires, are one of my least favorite thing to buy. There is very little gratification in spending $800 on tires. You don't feel better, you don't look better, and you don't really have anything new but... its a safety thing, I know... so off we went to buy tires.

Actually, we got to the mall and Jonathan headed off to buy tires and I headed off to use my "free panty" card from Victoria's Secret!!! Now this is MRA's first trip to VS and he lived up to his nick name - he was notorious. After discovering that the free panty no longer inlcudes the style I prefer, I decided to check out the sale bins.

It was about this time that MRA decided he wanted to be picked up and began to scream sing. So I begrudgingly pick him up and continue my browsing. If I was interested in anything, I threw it on my shoulder as I could not hold on to my hopeful purchases and hold MRA. After a few minutes, MRA began screaming singing again.

It was then that I noticed he had two fistfuls of the panties previously on my shoulder and was waving them enthusiastically in the air above his head and making a noise that sounded like squeeeeeeeeeeling breaks. And when I tried to take back the said panties, he stuck them in his mouth and began to suck on them.

That's when the lady next to me looks at MRA and says, "Aaawww, you are so cute. I could just take you home with me!" And, all I could think of was, Baby Morgan, in 20 years, this same behavior WILL NOT illicit the same response!

That's when Daddy showed up and took over stroller duty.  MRA got back in his stroller with a look like this is just how I roll.

2 comments:

  1. Or, maybe it will!

    As for tires, they are so not fun to spend money on. Smart, safe, responsible, necessary, blah blah blah. But no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it does, I don't think I want to know about it. LOL

    ReplyDelete