Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The one I cannot watch

I know that the older I get the more things seem to fall apart, on me, that is. I remember being a child and seeing my mother suffer with motion sickness. I just couldn't understand it and it was annoying.

Well, a few years ago, while driving around the hills of Tuscany (sounds romantic, doesn't it), I discovered just how annoying motion sickness can be. I was in the back seat and had to try and focus on a fixed point so I would not be sick.

Then, whilst pregnant, I discovered that the descent on an airplane made me horrible sick. Fortunately, that ended with each baby's arrival.

So I know, I cannot read in the car or sit in the back seat during mountain drives or use a micro-fiche machine too fast (thank goodness those are becoming obsolete) what I did not know was that I would not be able to watch videos of my children. This one in particular...

 
21 seconds of pure nausea. But I hope Grandma and Grandpa enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment