Friday, September 21, 2012

Pet Peeves and Panty Lines

Everyone has at least one pet peeves. Most people have a few.

I am no exception. I have several. One of which is panty lines. I hate seeing panty lines. I hate looking lumpy under my clothes. I have enough body lumps without my undergarments adding to the issue.

Because of this peeve, I often opt for a thong with flat seams. However, the other day, I decided to try out a bikini brief from Victoria Secret advertised to not show any panty lines. It was a pretty pink floral pattern.

That evening, for some unbeknownst reason, MRA walked into my room, lift up my dress and exclaimed, "Mama! Those look like Nanna's underwear. You should take those off. You should take those off and give them to Nanna!"

I won't be wearing those panties again.

I also won't be giving them to Nanna.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment