Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby, I'm A Star

When we had MRA's photos made, ooohhhh about a year ago, we hired a fabulous photographer - Blond Cow Photography.

Don't ask me about the name. I don't know. But, certainly, Kollene Carlsson (who I suppose is the blond cow - but the name does not fit her as a person) and her husband Matthias are great. She really excels at reading and capturing light.

Jonathan sent me her link this morning and asked if I had seen it recently. I had not. He directed me to watch the scrolling images at the top.

 http://blondecowphotography.blogspot.com/2010/06/sarasota-commercial-photographer.html

You guessed it. That little nudie baby, the one with the perfect butt, that's my butterbean.

I love this photo. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. So much so, in fact, that I had it blown up, framed, and hung it prominently on the wall by our stairs.

Yes, I know, he will hate me for it at some point. I don't really care. If nothing else, its fantastic blackmail material for his teenage years (and perhaps even during his 20s).

No comments:

Post a Comment