Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Question for those that know me well.

So the other day, Jonathan and I were talking. I don't really remember what about. What I do remember, though, is that he said I am pretty hard on people. The comment has stuck with me mostly because I don't think of myself that way.

I feel like I spend too much time trying to put myself in others' shoes. I also feel that I am the one (during a conversation) that will offer potential reasons for a persons actions. Not necessarily always because I agree with said person or not. Mostly because, over the years, I have found that people say/do things that often seem out in left field but when you talk to them, they have some crazy situation that life has handed them, that one would never really imagine, that has caused them to react a certain way.

Does any of this make sense?

Of course, once you cross my line. That's it. You are over it and there generally is not much going back. I tend to hold a grudge. My line may be far out but if you have gotten that far maybe you deserve what you get.

So for those of you that know me well, what's your opinion? Hard on people or hard on people only when necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment