Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Its a New Year!

We made it through the holidays which included a very long drive over the rivers and through the swamps to Aunt Robin's house we went. MRA, once out of the car, was amazing and a very merry Christmas was had by all.

For New Years Eve, well, what can I say, we were asleep by 11:00 actually, I think I was asleep by 9:30 and Jonathan was not too far behind me. It felt so good, if its wrong to go to bed early on amateur night New Years Eve, well, then... I don't want to be right.

People keep asking me if I made a resolution and quite frankly, I have not, (really, why, its just one more thing on my lifelong to do list). But this morning, on the way to work, I thought about making one.

I thought maybe it would be a good idea for me to recite some zen mantra while driving in the parking deck, to work, already 5 minutes late, behind the person who feels the need to come to a complete stop at the top of every ramp even though they have the right-of-way, while I keep getting later and later for work.

But then I thought it is much more satisfying to think about rear-ending them.

Grrrrrrr...

2 comments:

  1. It is so satisfying to think about rear-ending them! I do the same thing!

    Also, thank you for your comment - totally helpful. I am going to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was helpful. Please email. I am happy to share, whatever you need.

    ReplyDelete