Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wordy Thursday

So I totally flaked out on Wordless Wednesday. I know some people my mom live and die for Wordless Wednesday. The worst of it is, I actually made a post and totally forgot it was Wednesday. Trust me friends, a photo would have been easier.

I thought that maybe today would be Wordless Wednesday (Belated) except that I felt the need to explain what was going on. So there are words precluding the just mentioned title.

So here we are, on Thursday. I have words and Jonathan has pictures. He, Jonathan, has a slight fascination with sneaking into MRA's room after the rest of the house is asleep and snapping photos with his phone. I am not faulting him, mind you. It is because he does this that I get to see a sleeping prince.

Enjoy the sweetness...





1 comment: