Friday, September 23, 2011

One month

Its so hard to believe that ASA is already one month old. It seems like we just came home from the hospital. Of course the past few weeks are really just a big blur.

I know we have made some progress with the routine and breastfeeding. And the nights have gotten easier. That is not to say EASY, just not as terrible. I figured out that if I go to bed sometime between 8 and 9:30 (whenever ASA finishes nursing and goes to bed), I get a bit more sleep. Of course, I sacrifice seeing/talking to my husband or watching anything on TV but at least I get a couple consecutive hours of sleep.

My best friend recently told me that, "This is the hardest it is ever going to be." That phrase has become my mantra and I recite it 84,000 times a day.


On a positive note, ASA gets more beautiful, alert, and strong every day. He is growing like a weed (likely because he eats non-stop) and is, most importantly, healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment