Monday, September 5, 2011

What day is it? and other random thoughts...

I am not sure I know what day it is.

I am so thankful for my do-everything phone because without it, not only would I not know the day but I would know virtually noting else. There is a great app that keeps track of my nursing schedule. I catch up on email in the middle of the night during ASA's feedings. Well... I read email and facebook posts - I can't multi-task well enough to actually respond.

MRA definitely has mixed feeling about his new brother.

I had definitely forgotten how hard these first few weeks with a newborn are. I am not exactly thrilled at having to be reminded and that is new reflection on my feelings for the new baby - just the situation.

I wish my house were quieter.


No comments:

Post a Comment