Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's The Landing That Counts

I took this short video clip the other night. ASA has the funniest little run. We keep trying to capture it before it changes too much.




Everytime I watch it, though, all I can think of is this "West Wing" episode where
Toby talks about President Bartlet's favorite movie and both of them quote sections.
"By God, I'm 50, alive, and the King all at the same time," quotes Bartlet at the mention of his favorite movie.
"I turned it on." Toby tells the President, "just as they got to the scene when Richard, Geoffrey and John were locked in the dungeon and Henry was coming down to execute them. Richard tells his brothers not to cower but to take it like men and Geoffrey says, 'You fool! As if it matters how a man falls down.' And Richard says, 'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment