Monday, December 24, 2012

The One With The Double-sided Tape, Redux

Several years back, my wonderful husband decided to help wrap some gifts for my best friend's baby shower in Denver while I packed our suitcases. After some time, he yelled from upstairs to me, "HONEY, i THINK THIS TAPE HAS GONE BAD... ITS... LIKE... STICKY... ON BOTH SIDES!!!!

I tried hard not to laugh (at least in front of him)  and explained that it was DOUBLE-SIDED tape. I should mention here that he knows how much I love this story. Really, because years later, I still find humor in it.

Fast forward to a few nights ago. The house is quiet save for the Christmas music is playing. Gifts for the boys are spread out before the two of us and we are diligently wrapping. After a few hours, we are close to finishing and Jonathan says, "I just ran out of regular tape. I had to use the double-sided. This last gift is going to stick to all the others."

There is really nothing else to add here, except, I love, love, love that man.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment