Monday, July 2, 2012

Ladies Night and Boys Night

Last Friday I headed out with my friend Kim for dinner, drinks and a movie. It was the opening go "Magic Mike". The women were in rare form. They came with props and oversize fake money and a lot of energy.

Once the movie got going, there was quite a bit of whooping and hollering.At which point Kim leaned over and said, "I'm gonna have to come back and see this again so I can hear the dialogue."

To which I responded, "Really? You care about the dialogue?"

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch - okay, really just a few blocks down the street, MRA was with his Daddy and Babba watching a boat parade. They ate dinner and scored some loot.

MRA was so So SO excited. SO excited, in fact, that he slept with his swag and when he woke up and called for me in the morning, he was WEARING ALL  OF IT. ALL. OF. IT. Ok, well, some of it was in the bag he wouldn't let go of all day long.


No comments:

Post a Comment