Thursday, May 3, 2012

RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND: These Hookers Are Taking Mother's Day BACK

I couldn't help but love this post. I don't get the big deal over Mother's Day. I didn't get it before motherhood and I still don't get even after two children. The following post really nailed my feelings. I don't want jewelry or a new car. I want sleep - uninterrupted in a clean bed and maybe some quiet time with my husband. (Okay, truth be told, I wouldn't turn down jewelry.)

But then again, I have a pretty blessed life. Maybe that's why "taking back Mother's Day" and helping a mom who really needs something sounds good.


RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND: These Hookers Are Taking Mother's Day BACK: Here's the thing about Mother's Day: there's something wrong with it. I've always felt like Mother's Day was sort of a disappointment . I...

No comments:

Post a Comment