Friday, March 30, 2012

Haute Or Not

In just 12 short days I will be heading to PARIS. Yes, gay Pareeeee. Just me and my husband for an all adult all the time experience. We are both looking forward to the time away, some romance, some wine, some crusty bread and good cheese, oh and did I mention, the reservation we have at Le Jules Verne.

Here is the dilemna. While I have lost most of the baby weight, I haven't quite dropped enough to fit into my most fashionable clothes. Close but not close enough. I have 10 days yet to get there, and I might but I might not.

Seriously, I can only go without carbs for so long and I am already on day five.

So, you know how Paris is the city of light, the city for lovers, the city for fashion? And, everything is better in Paris - even cussing sounds good in French?

Well, here is the question. If I have to wear two spanx in Paris is it twice as haute?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment