Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hellllloooo Lover!



Damn you Nine West

When I opened my email the other morning, I was confronted with wonderful, colorful glorious photos of spring shoes!

Now, I love shoes. I have been a shoe-a-holic for some time but in the months after child birth my desire for shoes has increased ten-fold.

You see, the thing with the shoes is they ALWAYS fit, they always make my outfit look pulled together, they NEVER give me a muffin top, and I don't need a spanx for them.

So while I shlepp away, still in maternity pants, feeling doughy, out of shape, and generally disappointed with me appearance. I can put on a fabulous pair of shoes and make myself feel a little better.




And, while I may refuse to buy non-maternity clothes in a bigger size in the hopes that my old wardrobe will once again fit, I can't help myself with the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment