Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No room at the Hotel Womb

Dear ASA,

I am excited to inform you that your stay at the Hotel Womb is nearly over. Hotel management needs a vacancy. I know you are warm and comfy and settled in but there is a lot of good stuff in store for you in your new home. Most importantly, there is a lot more room out here and you have a fabulous nursery, a great big brother, and a mostly great dog all awaiting you.

Hotel management (read: Mamma) would also like to eat sushi again, have more than a modest glass of wine (not to mention a margarita), wear shoes that buckle (particularly the brand new wedges bought this year), and lay on my back without getting light-headed. I would also like for you to discover toys that are meant to be squeezed - this does not include my bladder although you seem to have different ideas about that.

I can't wait to meet you when you are done baking! See you in less than 2 weeks baby boy!


XXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment