Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear Notorious MRA

Daddy and I are off to Spain tomorrow. And Uncle Chad and Aunt Robin will be with us. I know that you are going to have a fabulous time here with Nanny and Pawpaw and Cooper.

I am sure that one day, you are going to look at the pictures we bring back and think that we were having the time of our lives. And, truth be told, I hope we are BUT, little butterbean, that does not mean we won't be missing you.

I can promise you that we are thinking of you every day. I can promise you that we will be having more than one conversation about how much we cannot wait to show you the world. I can promise you that we will be talking about how everything seems so much better with you around.

Your little smile warms our hearts and your giggle lights our world.

So yes, we will be having fun for ten wonderful days. But you will never be far from our thoughts. We love you more than you can possibly comprehend. You are an exceptional baby and an ideal son.

We will see you when we get back and when we do, oh, when we do, everyone better move out of our way because we are just going to sopp your little self up with a biscuit!

Love you the most,
Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment