Thursday, April 29, 2010

OPA!!!!!!

So, last night Jonathan and I watched an episode of Parenthood. In this particular episode, the wayward son tells his parents that he is the father of a 5 year old boy and that the mother is a dancer. He elaborates by saying that she is not the kind of dancer that dances with poles rather a ballerina.

Well, Jonathan thought he said that she DID dance with a pole and thus turns to me and says," If Morgan ever comes home and says that to me, I am going to break a plate over my head!"  Which led me to thinking about travelling through Greece where I did have a plate broken over my head and how funny it would be if every time Morgan did something we did not like, Jonathan grabbed a plate and broke it on his head.

Anyone know where I can buy a box of those plates... or maybe two?   OPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment